The girls at M*A*G*I*C Beauty Team are not to be messed with.
With plenty of personality, and a good eye for the glamorous but not over the top kind of makeup, they will have your back!
Chanelle Nager is the Owner and founder of M*A*G*I*C Beauty Team.
She is force to be reckoned with, but don’t worry, her charm and sweetness is icing on the cake.
I just love Victoria Garcia’s Headshots. That is a beautiful smile!
I just ran into Chandra Le' Wood at a Bridal Show, she is a busy girl!
Jennifer Badel has the best style, don’t you love her glasses?
M*A*G*I*C Beauty Team Specializes In:
Elegant Updos and Hair Styling
Ask About Our NEW Mobile Beauty Bar
Professional Headshots will make your Business shine!
Personally, I want to know who I am working with, and with so much internet research, a good Image is a Must!
Thanks to PhotoTime PhotoBooth for adding the element of Surprise!!










No comments:
Post a Comment